This is just the perfect hot summer day 5 minute meal.
Makes enough soup for two as an appetizer or one as a main
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, peeled
- 3 ripe red juicy tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- a generous handful of cilantro leaves (about 3/4 of a cup)
- 2 generous handfuls of fresh spinach leaves (about 1.5 cup)
- 1.5 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil and more for drizzling
- 2 to 3 pinches of sea salt and pepper
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth, taste and adjust the seasoning and let it chill in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
Serve topped with cucumber, mango, more cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil.